To create a printer-friendly version of the notes, use these easy steps.
To avoid using up an entire forest and 20 ink cartridges printing the notes:
2. "Select all" and COPY the entire lecture notes page from your browser.
3. PASTE into an MS Word template.
4. "Select all" again and
5. Most lecture notes are embedded as text and images in multiple, two-cell tables.
6. The images will be HUGE. Select and RESIZE each image.
7. Delete images that
8. Adjust images and spacing to your satisfaction to take up as few pages as possible.
Presto! You're ready to print!
Each set of notes should be no more than 5-10 pages long WITH images.
If you print double-sided, you will be doing the planet an extra favor.
DO THE RIGHT THING. Thanks!