RABBIT HEALTH CENTRAL
(last updated June 2008)
More excellent information about rabbit health can be found at Medirabbit.
Housing, Training, Diet, etc.
Rabbit Health 101
- General Information
- Disorders of the Digestive Tract
- Disorders of the Urinary Tract/Renal System
- Disorders of the Respiratory Tract
- Disorders of the Head and Ears
- Skin Problems
- Skeletal and/or Neurological Problems
- Rabbit Viral Diseases
Rabbit Calicivirus Disease was first officially reported in the
United States as of April 7, 2000. This devastating, fatal disease has no
cure, though there is a vaccination available in Europe and the United
Kingdom. For complete information on this disease, please visit
You owe it to your companion rabbit to become well informed about
this terrible disease.
Breeding and Care of the Young
Rabbit Biology 101
Miscellaneous Rabbit Information